Summer is a special time of year. The days are longer, the grass is greener, and the opportunity for fun seems to be at an all-time high. Make this a summer to remember with our Madison County Summer Bucket List!
- Watch a race at Anderson Speedway.
- Walk the gardens at the historic Camp Chesterfield.
- Enjoy a Madison County festival or fair.
- Make a great escape at Railroad Escapes in Alexandria.
- Get a taste out of this world at Uranus Indiana.
- Let off some steam at White River Paintball.
- Add a layer to the World’s Largest Ball of Paint.
- Place your bets on a horse at Harrah’s Hoosier Park.
- Hike the trails at Mounds State Park.
- Take in an exhibit at the Anderson Museum of Art.
- Load up on a famous Madison County tenderloin.
- Catch a show at the Paramount Theatre.
- Stroll by the waterways at Falls Park.
- Watch a movie on the TV mural behind A Town Center.
There are so many events happening this summer. Take advantage of it all and find out where to go next HERE.